New Zealand Asparagus Council, Annual General Meeting, 12 July 2017 at 1.00pm
ASB Baypark Arena, Mt Maunganui
- 2. Apologies
- Notice of Items of General Business
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s report
- Annual Accounts Year End 31 March 2016
- Remit & Levy
- Budget 2016/2017
- Appointment of Auditor
- Appointment of Officers
- District Members
- Post harvest members
- Commodity Levy Discussion
- That the quorum for NZAC Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings be amended to 10 people.
- WAGA wants to support NZAC to support the Asparagus Footprinting project by contributing $2500 for the preparation of the report
- General Business
2017 NZAC AGM Notices of Motion
Motion 1 That the minutes of the 2016 AGM of New Zealand Asparagus Council, held on 12 August 2016 be taken as read and confirmed as a true and correct record of that meeting.
Motion 2 That the Chairman’s Report for the financial year ending 31 March 2017 be adopted.
Motion 3 That the audited financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2017 be approved.
Motion 4 That the levy rate for 2017/18 be set at $120 per planted hectare
Motion 5 That the Budget for the year ended 31 March 2018 be approved.
Motion 6 That BDO Wellington be appointed auditors for the year ended 31 March 2018.
Motion 7 That the quorum for NZAC Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings be amended to 10 people.
Motion 8 That the following officers and Chairman be the Executive Committee for the 2016/2017 year:
- Tony Rickman – Waikato – Chairman
- Lindsay Kay – Hawkes Bay
- Sam Rainey – SWNI
- Mike Arnold – South Island
- Tom Cooney – Post-harvest representative
- Marcus Turner – Post-harvest representative
- Andrew Body – Post-harvest representative